In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are writing to assure our clients that we are taking recommended precautions:
1. When you arrive for your appointment the receptionist will direct you to the next available exam room. DO NOT approach the reception counter.
2. A health team member will take a brief history regarding the reason for your visit. The team member will take your pet to the treatment area. Owners must remain in the exam room.
3. After your pet is examined, the health team member will discuss the treatment plan.
4. Once treatment is completed, your pet will be returned and payment for services will be accepted in the room and you may exit the building.
5. Please limit to one family member to accompany your pet and a MASK is required.
6. If you or any family members are ill or have traveled in the last three weeks, please refrain from coming in.
7. We will be closing at 6:00pm Monday through Friday for cleaning.